Today I’m sharing my first gift guide of the holiday season & it’s one of my favorites because these products would be perfect for so many people on your list! I especially love this S’well water bottle, this makeup brush set, and this Texas serving board. Now is the perfect time to get a jump start on your holiday shopping because if you order now, you’ll have before Thanksgiving! It also allows you to skip hitting the mall and shop from the comfort of your own couch 🙂 Happy shopping!
PS – I added a “Holidays” tab to the menu at the top of the site so you can access all of my holiday gift guides, how to’s, and holiday outfit inspirations in one easy place!
- Jack Black Gift Set – $49.00; perfect for the man in your life! Includes facial cleanser, face lotion, body lotion, shave lather, and bar soap ($80 value). Drew loves their shave lather!
- S’well Bottle – $35.00; I am dying to try a S’well bottle because I have heard they are amazing – they claim to keep cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot drinks hot for up to 12. I love this gold version!
- Texas Marble & Wood Serving Board – $44.99; I love this Texas board because you can cut on it and use it as a serving platter!
- Gold Headphones – $39.00; I am always needing new headphones around this time of year and these gold ones are so chic.
- Faux Fur Pom Keychain – $18.00; Something small & fun to give to a coworker, daughter or niece, or would make a perfect stocking stuffer.
- Fossil Passport Case– $55.00; I know this one isn’t under $50 (it’s close!) but I have this case and I love it so much so I had to share!
- Williams Sonoma Marble Rolling Pin – $19.99; Useful and very chic; it’s so pretty I would probably keep it out on my counter on display even when not using it!
- Bauble Bar Tassel Earrings – $38.00; Such a cute & thoughtful gift for the fashionista in your life – and they come in 8 different colors.
- Kendra Scott Elisa Necklace – $50.00; Every girl loves a little Kendra this time of year!
- Black & Decker Car Vacuum – $26.99; I have this vacuum and I am obsessed with it. I literally vacuum my floor as I’m sittting in traffic because having it right there in the car makes it so easy & convenient! Would be perfect for the neat-freak on your list.
- BP Knit Pom Hat – $19.00; So cute for these colder months!
- Voluspa Candle Set – $32.00; I love Voluspa candles – their scents are so warm and unique. This set contains 4 of their most popular winter scents!
- MAC Lipstick Set – $39.00; I love this set because it allows you to try out 4 of MAC’s most popular shades; sometimes I don’t want to spend the money on a full lipstick without trying it out first so this is perfect for that!
- The Magnolia Story by Chip & Joanna Gaines – $26.99; If you are anything like me, you are obsessed with Fixer Upper and Chip & Joanna Gaines! I can’t wait to read this!
- Faux Fur Throw – $49.00; A cozy blanket is always the perfect gift for that person that you just can’t think of what to get!
- Anthropologie Gold Monogram Mug – $10.00; These are adorable and are only available during the holidays; would be perfect or a coworker, teacher, friend, etc
- IT Cosmetics Brush Set – $49.00; IT cosmetics makes my favorite concealer ever as well as the CC cream that I wear on the weekends, so I was so excited to see that they have put together a brush set for the holidays!