Happy Wednesday – i hope everyone is having a great week! I was supposed to have jury duty today, but I found out last night I was dismissed and don’t have to go – woohoo! This is the second time that has happened to me and I must say, I’m not complaining about it. Today I’m sharing my top 10 current favorite beauty products – some products I just recently started using, and some have been in my rotation for years! Check it out below:
For The Face:
1. Anastasia Countour Kit – I love this kit because it gives you different shades so you can both highlight and contour all in one kit. I use the yellow shade to set my under-eye concealer (more on that below!), the lighter shades to highlight, and the darker shades as a contour/bronzer.
2. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Silk HD Anti-Aging Micro-Powder – I have tried so many loose powders to set my foundation, and this one is my favorite. It’s light, keeps my skin shine-free, and doesn’t make my skin feel dry like so many other powders do!
3. Sigma Large Powder Brush – I love this brush (I use it to apply the IT Cosmetics powder mentioned above!) because fibers the are so soft and make eveything go on smoother. Sigma makes such an amazing quality brush – I also have this one that I use for blush and this one that I use for contour. If you are hesitant about upgrading your makeup brushes… don’t be! These are worth the money because they will last such a long time and they really do make a difference in how your makeup looks.
For The Under Eyes:
4. Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller – I love this roller because it is an anti-puff, anti-aging, anti-dark circle product… you can’t beat that! It actually has caffeine in it which helps to get rid of the dark circles. I apply this product very first when I am putting on my make up, let it sit for a minute or two, and then blend it out with a beauty blender.
5. IT Costmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Ant-Aging Concealer – This has been my most favorite find recently! This concealer is amazing – it is very thick and a little goes a long way (and because you only need to use the tiniest amount, the bottle lasts forever!). I apply this to my under eyes after my liquid foundation, and then I set it with the yellow shade of the Anastasia Contour Kit mentioned above. It makes you look wide awake!
For The Nails:
6. Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat – This topcoat is unlike any other I’ve tried – you put it on your nails when they are still wet (which I won’t lie, made me nervous the first time I tried it!) and it sets your nails super fast as well as helps to create a shiny, hard finish that lasts. The best top coat I’ve ever used!
For The Hair:
7. T3 Featherweight Hairdryer – I just recently got this hairdryer during the #NSALE and it has made me wonder why I didn’t invest in a better-quality hairdryer years ago! Prior to the T3, I had been using the same $20 hair dryer from Target for about 6 years (!) so it was definitely time for an upgrade. This dryer is pretty expensive, but it is worth the money – it has 2 speeds as well as 3 heat settings and it comes with a removable attachment. Normally when I blow dry my hair it gets HUGE and somewhat frizzy, so I have to flatiron after. Not with this one – my hair is so smooth! It is a little heavy, though (the name “featherweight” is totally a lie)… but a little arm workout never hurt anyone! 🙂
8. Spornette Little Wonder Teasing Brush – Because I have such thick hair, it tends to fall a little flat because it gets so weighed down. I use this teasing brush to give it a little extra volume and somehow my hair doesn’t get tangled from this brush like it does when I use a comb or other brush to tease it.
For The Eyes:
9. Neulash Eyelash Serum – Back in this post I shared 3 easy steps for getting longer looking eyelashes, and an eyelash serum is step #1! I apply it nightly before I go to bed and has made such a difference in getting thicker and longer lashes.
10. Maybelline The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette – I love this eye shadow palette (it’s a dupe of the Urban Decay Naked Palette but is a fraction of the price) – it has a great selection of shades that you can mix and match to create everything from a simple daytime look to a sultry smokey eye. It’s also super convenient for traveling because it’s all of the shades you need in one easy palette.
Do you have any current beauty favorites? Thanks for stopping by!