Happy Friday! Today’s post is a little different than usual – I thought I’d round up some of my wardrobe must-haves for this summer season! This year I am all about bright colors, fun details, and keeping cool. Read on to see what items you must have in your closet this summer & make sure to check out any previous posts that you may have missed to get the full outfit details!
1. Colorful Summer Dresses: A no-brainer for summertime! Dresses are so much cooler than pants and what better way to show off your tan than with a bright color?
2. Go-To Summer Tank: I especially love this one that comes in so many different colors because of the fun back detail (which will look so cute when wearing your hair up in a ponytail or messy bun on those sweltering summer days!)
3. White Handbag + Neutral Handbag: White handbags look so chic when paired with bright summer colors, and a neutral handbag can be carried all year round.
4. Fun Shorts + White Jeans: White jeans are perfect for work or a dinner date, and printed shorts are so cute for brunch or weekend adventures!
5. Off-The-Shoulder Top: this is one of the biggest trends for this summer – everyone has flattering shoulders, so don’t be afraid to show a little skin!
6. Neutral Wedges: Get a little height while still being comfortable – wedges are my go-to shoes for work, weddings, and any event in between! Stick with a neutral color so you can get more use out of them.
7. Neutral + Fun Sandals: Sandals are of course necessary for summer – I love having a neutral pair that will match everything and a fun pair for special occasions!
8. Sunglasses: The more sunglasses, the better! My favorites are the fashionable cat-eye shape and the classic wayfarer.
9. Colorful Earrings: Another fun way to add color to your outfit is a fun statement earring! They look great when paired with bright colors but also incredibly chic with an all-white outfit.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!