TGIF!! As per usual, I am so ready for the weekend! The past several weekends for me have been super busy/I’ve been travelling so I’m excited to relax this weekend & catch up on some things (like cleaning and watching Fuller House!). Here’s this week’s Friday Favorites:
1. Flowers from Trader Joe’s – with spring in the air, the flowers are in bloom, Trader Joe’s is my favorite place to pick up a bouquet – they always have such an amazing selection and their prices always seem to be the lowest. The best part of all is that the flowers from Trader Joe’s always last so long! Usually when I pick up flowers from a regular grocery store, they only last about a week but from Trader Joe’s they usually last for between 2-3 weeks.
2. Blush / Light Pink Handbags for Spring – I am having such a blush crush right now! I usually don’t really gravitate towards the color pink, but right now I am in love with how chic and ladylike this color is. It would match just about anything and is so sweet for springtime – here’s some of my favorites:
3. Light Alarm Clock – I don’t know why I didn’t get one of these a long time ago – it definitely makes waking up (a little bit) easier! All you do is set the alarm like normal, and 30 minutes before your wake-up time the light will turn on to slowly start to brighten up your room. Usually by the time the alarm goes off, I’m already mostly awake! There are more expensive versions out there that come with more bells & whistles (literally – some of them have different sounds that you can wake up like birds chirping), but this is the one I use & it works perfectly well since it wakes me up with both the light and the traditional alarm.
4. This Puppy With Braces – this is one of the cutest things I’ve ever seen! I had braces for two years when I was younger so I can definitely relate… check out the whole story on why this cutie has braces here:
5. Fashion Closet at the W – this Luxury Garage Sale pop-up shop is taking place at the W in Dallas on Sunday from 2-5 and will feature items from designers like Chanel, Hermes, Celine and more! There will be a DJ and complimentary champagne while you mix, mingle and shop chic finds at this spring soiree. It is free to attend, but you do have to RSVP – find out more info here!
Thanks for stopping by – have a great weekend!